Saturday, 4 June 2011

Trevor Phipps of Unearth


1. Which book are you currently reading?
H.P. Lovecraft "The Fiction"

2. Do you smoke?
Cigarettes...hells no.
Only an occasional cigar and the green stuff.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
I have a temper, so something or other gets my blood heated pretty regularly. The last time I expressed anger, though, was a year and a half ago and I punched a wall instead of breaking the dudes face that got on my nerves. I unfortunately broke my hand instead.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
A couple weeks ago while reminiscing with my family.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
I'm the type of person that needs to finish a movie no matter how bad it is. That said, I tried to get through "Reefer Madness" a few months ago and although it was funny I got bored with it real fucking fast.

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
That's a tough one because there are a few that are equally as strong movie characters for me, but so very different from each other. I would say Rocky Balboa, Han Solo and Chief Brody.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
SVU by a landslide. Not even a competition.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
My wife Christy. For girls you see in the movies... Amy Smart and Rachel McAdams are probably the leaders right now.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Waking up in my bed with my wife by my side and my dog by my feet.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
I'd say "Eyes of Black" from our upcoming album "Darkness in the Light" or "This Lying World" from "The Oncoming Storm".


You may also be interested in:
Ken Susi of Unearth
John "Slo" Maggard



Unearth - official website
Unearth on Myspace
Unearth on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment