Friday, 19 August 2011

Chris Gamble of Goreaphobia


1. Which book are you currently reading?
There's actually 2, Science and occultism by I.K.Taimni and the graphic novel Elektra: Introspect Volume 1.

2. Do you smoke?
No.

3. When was the last time you got angry?
A week ago, talking about how Ibex Moon Records still owes us money.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Watching Three Stooges, don't remember the last time I laughed til I cried but Three Stooges always makes me laugh.

5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
If it's a movie I can't bear to see, I'm not going to watch it anyways so i won't know the end. I know I'll never watch Twilight!

6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Mad Max or Snake Pliskin.

7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
None at all.

8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Jessica Hunter.

9. What's the best moment of your day?
Being able to go to sleep next to the person that I love everyday.

10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
When it comes to the new album, Apocalyptic necromancy, I have to say it's "Rustworms and the Noxious Fevers They Bring".


Goreaphobia on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment