Friday, 30 September 2011

B of Rwake


1. Which book are you currently reading?
Abarat- Clive Barker


2. Do you smoke?
Depends on what it is..


3. When was the last time you got angry?
Last Sunday when my DVR failed to record the last 5mins of the San Diego vs New England game.

4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
I try to do that everyday. 


5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
I don't watch many movies so that's a long list


6. What character would you have liked to have played?
RamRod from the critically acclaimed 1982 movie "Vice Squad".


7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
S.V.U has Ice T so its the obvious winner


8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
Potato salad. I'm pregnant, gimme break.


9. What's the best moment of your day?
SLEEP


10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Am I a dick if I say all of them?


Rwake on Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment