Friday, 23 September 2011
Julien of Glorior Belli
1. Which book are you currently reading?
'Le Roman D'une Mouche', by Desgranges
2. Do you smoke?
I actually quitted smoking a few weeks ago.
3. When was the last time you got angry?
Me being angry, doesn't happen a lot, and actually takes a lot. Which is ground for extremely severe situations when I get there, just so you know...
4. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Last week-end. I shared some memorable times with great people and lots of burping, name calling, pranks too.
5. Was there a movie that you could not bear to see until its end?
Hmmm, I had a hard time with the last X-men movie... Kinda lame compared to its predecessors, especially that sequence where bitch girl starts flying all around and dropping bombs. And in general, I'm not a fan at all of gore/horror movies.
6. What character would you have liked to have played?
Andy Kaufman A.K.A. Andy Kaufman.
7. "Law & Order", "Special Victim Unit" or "Criminal Intent"?
Law & Order.
8. Who do you currently have a crush on?
I'm rather a loner and live a busy life that doesn't leave too much space for "romantic" implications.
9. What's the best moment of your day?
Breakfast, Lunch, diner time.
10. What song of yours do you think is your best?
Horns In My Pathway.
Glorior Belli - official website
Glorior Belli on Myspace
Glorior Belli on Twitter